Sunday, June 10, 2007


Maddie James Reader/Author Chat

Hi everyone. I have a reader/author chat coming up soon and wanted to tell you about it. I host this through a yahoogroup called Maddie James Chats (appropriate, eh?) Here's the blurb about the group and the chat:


Chat with Maddie James as she muses about books, writing, romance, life, and stuff. Find out her passions, her hobbies, what makes her tick, what ticks her off, and what tickles her funny bone. Come join in the fun!

Maddie's chats are scheduled chats. Watch her newsletter -- http://yahoogroups.com/maddiejames for her chat schedule, or watch for updates here!

And oh yes! There will be prizes! Those will be announced during the chat.

Scheduled Chat:

• Friday, June 29, from 8-10 p.m. EST. Theme – The Beach! My July release, Means of Escape, is set on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, a place I absolutely love and am longing for. So, let's have a beach party! I'll share never-before-seen excerpts, talk about my new book, and my favorite haunts on the islands. Pull up a beach chair and a mai tai and let's have it!

Click here to sign up for Maddie's Quarterly Newsletter or her Chats!

Maddie James Chats

Maddie James Newsletter

maddie
Post a Comment