Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Saturday, everyone!

I've been busy all day with my writer girls. Today we went to our chapter meeting of the Kentucky Romance Writers in Lexington. What a group of overachievers! Naw, seriously, we're a bunch of chatterboxes, I think. But great friends and interesting stuff to talk about. Our guest speaker today was author Suzanne McMinn who currently writes for Silhouette Romantic Suspense. I got her latest book from her today and look forward to reading it.

When I got home I found an interview waiting for me in my inbox! Red Roses for Authors has posted an interview with me today. They are now reading my book for review, so hopefully the review will be posted soon, too! I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, here is the link for the interview.

Red Roses for Authors

I've posted on the interview that I'll be happy to answer questions about my writing or my books, so feel free to come by and post if you like!


Hope your Saturday evening is pleasant. I'm heading out for a walk.

maddie
Post a Comment