Thursday, August 16, 2007


Ah, new covers. Dontcha just love 'em?

Each time I get one I practically sigh. Rika, the designer for Resplendence Publishing's covers, is superb. What a talented woman. I just love her work.

Today I received the new cover for my novella titled BLUE. (see the book trailer just above this post) And she has really captured the essence of the story, I think.

I'm excited to see this one. BLUE is one of my favorite stories.

One of the things that has always been a constant with my writing is getting one story finished so I could move onto the next. Sounds fickle, doesn't it? I hope not because I love all of my stories. But when I know there are more stories to be told, it motivates me to get the stories that are ahead of it written so I can move on.

BLUE was like that for me. It was a story that came quickly, fast and furious, and a bit of a different writing style for me. Effective, I hope. At least my editors liked it. This novella, however, is not the end of the story. There is so much more to be told between the two characters -- Cyan Seye and Devin McCrae. In fact, sometime next year, I hope to be writing the rest of their story, novel length, in a few months.

Until then, hope you enjoy the novella, BLUE. Be sure to check it out at http://www.resplendencepublishing.com

maddie
Post a Comment