Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good Sunday Morning!

It's cooler here and that is a blessing. I hope it remains but I fear it is short-lived. Although, I can barely complain, I've not left my house since coming home from work Friday evening.

I've been working all weekend on book two in The Legend of Blackbeard's Chalice trilogy, titled THE CULT. If you've read any of the preview information on THE CURSE, you may have seen that the first book is about Jack Porter (an 18th century man) and Claire Winslow (a 21st century woman) who become embroiled in a chase across time to acquire an important artifact -- a silver chalice made from the pirate Blackbeard's skull.

THE CULT continues the story with Jack and Claire's daughter, Victoria, or Tory as she is called. Thrust forward in time she finds herself enmeshed in this same quest -- securing the chalice -- but with a strong Alpha male who is hell bent not to fall in love with her. He doesn't do love, of course. Sex, yes. Love no. And thinks nothing of it, until a modern-day pirate cult shatters his world.

Sounds like fun, eh?

Well, I suppose I should get back to it.

By the way, I'm offering up a contest for the month of September, so if you are interested, check out the details here in my myspace blog. Happy Sunday!

Maddie

MJ News Update and Contest Blog

Post a Comment