Tuesday, August 14, 2007

An Interesting Turn of Events

For a romantic suspense author, I've been having too much of a good time lately. I have literally been plunged into a real-life investigative case full of lies, deceit, fraud, and emotional and financial ruin. Not me, but someone I know very well. And yes literally, I've been there to support and provide guidance and assistance and a little on-the-side backdoor sleuthing.

I am not liking what has happened to my friend. Not at all.

I am liking the investigative nature of this thing entirely too much.

I may just have discovered my second, no third, career.

My mother is calling my Nancy Drew.

And I'm not alone. I have friends. And my friend has a posse. And we're not giving up until we get what we want. An officer over the weekend called us female bounty hunters. If the shoe fits.

Just call me Maddie James, suspense author/menopausal sleuth. No one will mess with me.

Stay tuned. This could get good.

madz
Post a Comment