Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Release of THE CURSE


It is here! The day is here. Yay!

THE CURSE, book one in The Legend of Blackbeard's Chalice series is now released in ebook format and available for immediate download from Resplendence Publishing. You can get your own copy here --


I am so very excited. This is my first release in (mumble, mumble, mumble) years. LOL This is a book that has been a long time coming for me and I'm thrilled that I can now share it with my readers. And not only this first story, but several others to come in the series.

I think ebooks are great. They are, like, immediate gratification. You buy it online and download it immediately. It lands in your computer and viola! you can start reading. But print books, I know, are still favorites for many. Have no fear because guess what! You, too, can own your own personal print copy of THE CURSE. It will be available at Amazon and other favorite bookstories by the end of the year.

So, you have a choice! Isn't that lovely! The immediate gratification of an ebook, or the tried-and-true, hold-it-in-your-hand and savor experience of a print book. Ah...ain't modern technology grand?

Whatever your poison, I hope you consider picking up a copy one day soon. Don't you want to know what Jack and Claire are up to? And what the heck is the thing with that chalice, anyway?

maddie
Post a Comment