Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Major DeLurk Event with Destiny Blaine

Okay, like you cannot miss this one, folks. Tomorrow, May 8, is the major delurking event of the year. Perhaps the decade. My goodness, maybe the century. Who knows?

A huge Cata Delurk party is happening on cataromance with one goal in mind -- drawing you, the readers, and us, the authors, out of our hidy places and putting our faces (or our books) right up front for one and all to see. We're drawing out the lurkers once and for all, and goodness, they are already coming in droves!

The brainchild of author Destiny Blaine, I'm excited to join her in this event. I've got excerpts. I've got books to give away. And guess what? It's not just me folks. Last count was something like over 200 books being given away. Yes, you heard that right. Over 200!

So, if you're not a member of Cata, go sign up for the Cata Delurk party right now. Expect lots of email tomorrow. HUGE amounts of email. But it will be worth it. I promise you.

You want books? We got 'em. Come and get 'em, baby.

maddie
Post a Comment