Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Bathroom Redo

This past week I've taken on a decorating project. Well, I say last week but in reality, I started painting a couple of months ago. At any rate, finally, my spare bathroom is finished! I'm pleased with the results. New paint on the walls, the frames, the bench and the basket.

What do you think?
















The old vanity bench came from my parents long ago. Until the other day it was brown. Now it's whitewashed and weathered. I love that. Easy to do, too. On with the cream colored paint, then rub off some with a soft rag. Do in sections so the paint doesn't get to dry on you.

Oh, and I love putting to good use all those hotel products I collect on my road trips. Guests love them!

My son gave me those pictures (below) years ago for Christmas. Now they are spruced up with new painted frames.


Pictures of my kids over the years at the beach. The picture on the left, has the saying I referred to in a previous post. Look to the right sidebar for Featured Posts and click, "letting the chatter die down." The green pottery was from some belongings of my grandmother. The small peach colored pot is Navajo. I picked it up in New Mexico. The frames have fresh paint, too. The shelf was a discounted steal from Pier One!


I hope you enjoyed the mini tour!

Discount Code of the Day!
Today is Name Your Car Day and the code is CAR15
Get your discounted books now at Resplendence Publishing
http://www.resplendencepublishing.com

By the way, my car's name is Bonnie.

Post a Comment