Saturday, October 04, 2008

Be There or Be...Square!

I'm off for fun stuff today. My good friend and fabulous author Magdalena Scott and I are off for a little small town adventure, er, booksigning in Salem, Indiana. There will be a car show, which is a fund raiser for the annual "Shop with a Cop" event that occurs around Christmas time. Magdalena has written more about it at SisterWriters

Wow, that's a pretty court house, isn't it? Oh, you didn't go look yet? You should. But wait until you finish reading this.

Magdalena and I will be signing at The Apothecary, a great little store there on the square which I've visited once prior and has an old-fashioned feel to it. Cute and quaint. We'll be at a table out front from 10 a.m. to ? ready to sign copies of Ladies of Legend: Finding Home -- our first anthology together with authors Jan Scarbrough and Janet Eaves. This book is the launch book of our Legend, Tennessee series. I also have a few copies of The Curse and The Cult that I am willing to part with, too.

Hope to see you on the square. Be there!


Discount Code of the Day from Resplendence Publishing
October 4 - Frugal Fun Day
Have a picnic in the Park -- Priceless!
Discount Code: FUN15

http://www.resplendencepublishing.com

Post a Comment