Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Murder on the Mountain is Released!

Murder on the Mountain, a novel in the Ladies of Legend series that I co-author with Janet Eaves, Jan Scarbrough and Magdalena Scott, is now available in ebook format at Resplendence Publishing! Look for the print version in January, 2009.

Murder on the Mountain has an interesting story in itself. This is a story that was conceived many years ago. In fact, it was my first manuscript to finish front to back. Of course, that first draft was terrible. I revised and revived it many times over the years and even put it away deeming it a "practice book."

But the book survived a computer crash and being ignored for years, until earlier this year. The story, although I knew it would need work, was perfect for the Ladies of Legend series. Set in the mountains in a small town in Tennessee, it appears this storyline was just waiting for it's time.

It's time is now.

I'm thrilled to see that Murder on the Mountain, a romantic suspense novel set in the fictitious town of Legend, Tennessee, released. This is a story of my heart and I hope it will be one of yours, as well.

Currently the ebook version is available at Resplendence Publishing. I'll let you know as soon as it is available on Fictionwise and Amazon.

For more information on the Ladies of Legend series, please visit Legend, Tennessee.
Post a Comment