Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Plethora...

Yesterday was a very long day. I was up at 4 a.m., to the airport by 6, in Dallas by 8 (CST), in Albuquerque by 10 (MST) and then drove north to the Four Corners region, arriving at hotel (after grabbing dinner) by 6 pm MST.

Whew.

Am I getting too old for this? Maybe.

On to another subject. I recently joined up with BlogCatalog. This was a new one on me. It looks to be a social networking site for bloggers. I like it! Besides the social aspect, the site is chockful of information about blogging. There is so much I don't know and so much to learn. I've already gathered a few friends and will pick up more, I'm sure, over time. There are groups and I hope to hook up with some writing and food groups there, too. It sounds like more exposure for Life: Unedited, so that is a good thing!

So, check out BlogCatalog if you are a blogger, too. You might like it.

Finally, later this month, I'll have a new book coming out! This is a romantic suspense novel in the Ladies of Legend series. Right below this post you'll see a link for Murder on the Mountain. Click there for more information! That link will take you to a new site for the Legend, Tennessee series that I co-author with three of my writing friends. So, go have a look, okay?

Until tomorrow....

maddie

p.s. Yesterday was so long and tiring that I even forgot (can you believe it?) to photograph my food from two Mexican restaurants, lunch and dinner. Yes, I totally forgot! But this week promises some very nice culinary experiences, so stay tuned....
Post a Comment