Saturday, October 11, 2008

Update: Solo-Tasking Result

Okay...

Did I flunk Organization 101? Well, no, not yet, I think. Of course, I worked most of the day, emptied out 3 closets, and then began putting back together. Am I finished?

Um. Noooooooo....

But it's okay. I'll dig in more tomorrow. These things take time, right?

I did, however, get to use a power tool to install a new shelf. See?

And, I did get the garage cleaned out, organized, and swept. Yes! That has been nagging at me.

And...I managed to get one closet organized. If you had seen it prior, you would realize the accomplishment here. Just take a look at this mess of stuff that came out of the closet.
















Now, look at this.
And this.

Cool, huh?

I think I done good. Now, back to it in the a.m.

Night....
Post a Comment