Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm visiting family this week so may not be here much until the weekend but wanted to wish each and every one of you a safe and happy Thanksgiving day, lots of warm hugs and fuzzy feelings, good food and laughter, and the smiles of little children.

I'm so thankful for my family, my friends--all of you--and the freedoms we share in this country. I'm wishing for safety and protection for my two nephews in the Air Force who are working to keep us safe overseas. Ryan and Jeff, wish you were home for the holidays. Be safe and healthy and we'll see you soon. Take care of you.

Drive carefully, all, if you are on the road this week. I hope travel is smooth and air flights are not delayed!

Gee, have I covered everything? Oh, yeah, and get out of the sun if your belly button pops up. LOL

Cheers,

Maddie
Post a Comment