Saturday, December 13, 2008

Were you Naughty or Nice this Year?

Drum roll pleeaaasssseeee...... Dadadadadadadaaa...

I was an Angel. Yes, I know. But really, I was, because the survey said so. See?

You Were An Angel This Year
You Were 20% Naughty, 80% Nice

You know you've been a super good girl this year
So good, that you may have missed out a little...
Don't worry, Santa will make it up to you!

So what about you? Naughty or nice? You, too, can take this quiz at Blogthings and find out for yourself!

http://www.blogthings.com/wereyouanaughtygirlornicegirlthisyearquiz/

Oh, and by the way, my kinky half-sister Mia Jae has been really naughty this year. You can find out more about that by visiting her website and reading her new release, Nice and Naughty.

Go ahead. I dare you...
Post a Comment