Friday, February 20, 2009

Cupcake Flunky

It was a great idea, truly. I still think it can work. Just the sound of it rolls off your tongue and makes you crave the taste...or what you think it might taste like.

What is it? Oh. My cupcake entry for the month. Secret ingredient? Coffee.

The cupcake? Cinna-mocha Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cupcakes.

Makes your mouth water, huh? I told ya.

Thing is, I flunked the recipe design part. It was a great idea, but the end product just didn't do what I wanted.

Now, they are purty, but the cake was too dry and I had too much cinnamon -- the flavors were fighting each other. So, back to the drawing board for this recipe and perhaps I'll be able to enter again next month. If they will still have me?

But here you go. Even though the cake part wasn't wonderful ( but oh, the frosting was heavenly!) the picture turned out not too bad.

What do you think?

Post a Comment