Saturday, March 07, 2009

Some Reflecting Thoughts

It's Saturday. The sun is shining. The windows are open. And I had a great night's sleep last night. Thank goodness! All is perfect with the world. (see me smile?)

It is such a pleasure to get up and work in my home office when there is a soft breeze blowing through the window and I can hear the birds singing outside. The neighborhood is alive with walkers and it seems nobody cares if people are out walking in their jammies. I've seen baby carriages, dogs, and young and old pass by my window. Hey! I need to get out there and join then!

Before I do, however, I want to leave you with two thoughts that I came across this morning. One I am borrowing from a post I read on an Amazon board a few minutes ago, and the other is from my horoscope. So here you go. Enjoy the day and reflect as you will.

From Maya Angelou: "Invent yourself, or someone else will do it."

And from my horoscope: Take a break from all the activity around you today, and try to find a quiet place to contemplate the things that have been happening. Time spent reflecting on your life is hardly ever time wasted. Things are going to be changing soon, and it's important for you to understand what you may be leaving behind. Appreciate it while you still have it in your life, because it won't be there soon. Good things are coming your way and you're understandably excited. But first you must be grateful.
Post a Comment