Sunday, April 26, 2009

The new addition to the family


Meet Calliope Jane. She's named that for no particular reason. It just IS her name. Enough said.

She's about five weeks old and weighs one pound. She loves this pillow and already has a hidey spot behind a box underneath a table in my office.

She's fast. She's tiny. And she's mine!

Today, she doesn't have diarrhea, which is a very good thing. And so far, she uses her litter box.

She came to me because I commited to be her "forever home" after she was dropped off at my friend, Jan's, daughter's vet clinic. Thanks to Brenna for getting her all ready for me! And to Jan for keeping her overnight last night so I could go to the Dogwood conference...and her for checking in on Miss Calliope while I'll be out of town for a couple of days next week.

Stay tuned. I'm sure we have some adventures in store. (smile)
Post a Comment