Tuesday, April 07, 2009

What happened to Spring?

I know it's out there somewhere. I saw it just a few days ago. One wouldn't think it though by the icy pellets hitting my office window.

Wait. There. A ray of sunshine.

A ray of sunshine is always a good sign, eh? Of course. And there it was.

For about half a minute.

Where do robins go when it snows? They have to be warming their tail feathers somewhere. Perhaps they are keeping warm from eating the grass seed I put out over the weekend.

Okay, I'll give them that. The grass seed had a purpose then. Go for it, babies!

I'm still worried about my budding plants. So sad. Please...please...come back. Bloom. And flower. Eventually.

Sigh.

Mother Nature is so feisty sometimes. I'm just hoping she is taking care of all the spring babies.

I'm sure if it. Aren't you?
Post a Comment