Thursday, June 11, 2009

A brief haitus

It's Thursday. One day past hump day and one day prior to TGIF. The day that when I have tons to accomplish during the week, I say to myself, "thank God I have one more work day to get all of this finished." And a day that when I'm on vacation, I say, "oh shit, only one more day?"

Thursday. I'm on the fence about Thursday, as it may appear. But actually I think it's a pretty good day.

I've been on a bit of a blog hiatus for a couple of weeks, with the vacation the week prior and being very preoccupied with the day job of late. These things do happen, of course, so I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I do want to share, however, that it may be another couple of weeks or so before Life, Unedited, is back in full swing.

I'm taking a breather for a little while. It's been a hectic winter and spring for moi. I'm taking a step back and refocusing, retooling, and re-energizing everything that has to do with my writing world. I have two upcoming deadlines, which take priority, and need to spend some quality time updating my networking sites. This blog, included. I have some ideas for the retooling of those that I hope will be liked--by me, and others!

I'm sure I'll log in the occasional post, but perhaps not as often as previous. I plan to be fully back in the swing of things the week of July 4.

Until then, take care, read lots, and get your summer started! If you need any ideas for beach reads, give me a shout! maddie.james@insightbb.com

XOXO
Maddie
Post a Comment