Thursday, August 13, 2009

A banner contract signing day

Wow. I just finished signing several contracts that landed in my inbox today. All of this should keep me busy for...oh, a couple of years?

Of course, I knew they were coming. I had pitched them and had verbal agreements a while back. But it's always kind of cool to get the actual contracts to make it all feel official. And doubly exciting to see them all lined up in my inbox on the same day!

Here is what's upcoming for me in the next couple of years.

- A cookbook titled, The Best of Legend's Landing Bed & Breakfast, written by Maddie James with Suzie Matthews

- Books 4 and 5 in The Legend of Blackbeard's Chalice series, titled Wanderlust and The Chosen: Full Circle.

- An erotic short story collection by Mia Jae.

- An erotica menage a trois romance novella by Mia Jae.

- And three more additions to The Matchmaking Chef series, titled Romancing the Scone, Better than Chocolate, and Hard Candy Kisses.

All of this ought to keep me off the streets at night, huh?
Post a Comment