Thursday, August 13, 2009

Contest! Contest! Contest!

I'm holding a contest starting right now and going through next Thursday, August 20, for a chance to win one of two of my print books--A Perfect Escape, a romantic suspense/thriller or Ladies of Legend: Finding Home, an anthology I co-wrote with authors Jan Scarbrough, Magdalena Scott and Janet Eaves

Here's a shot of the books!

Photobucket

How to enter? Well, you are already halfway there. Just scroll down the page and find the box to join my newsletter list and sign up. That's all you have to do! Sign up for my newsletter and you are automatically entered. I will pick two winners through random drawing Thursday evening, August 20. I'll post the winners here, in the comments section of this blog, and also email the winners directly.

So hey, go sign up! You win either way, right? Because in every issue of my newsletter, not only are there articles about writing, sometimes a recipe, and news about my releases, there are chances to win free books.

More books! How can you beat that?
Post a Comment