Monday, August 03, 2009

A Sweetheart of a Review

Time out from your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this commercial interruption. Drum roll, please. Ahem. Maddie's naughty other half, Mia Jae, has snagged herself a nice little review. In fact, it's the best review of all the reviews last week on The Romance Studio. So please, check it out, 'kay?

Yes, that's two men on the cover. Two. Count them. One. Two. And they are both quite yummy. :)

This week's 5 Heart Sweetheart...

"This was only the second time that I had ever read a menage story that I truly enjoyed. I like the way it was written and the way the story flowed along. I also loved the fact that there was an actual plot to this book. The situations in which the main characters found themselves were realistic, believable, entirely possible, and totally probable. Not only did I absolutely love "Nice and Naughty", I will be recommending it to my friends and family. "Nice and Naughty" will be put permanently into my "to be read" pile." - Alyna Couture

Buy it today!

Post a Comment