Thursday, October 01, 2009

News and Updates

I've been hopelessly AWOL the past couple of weeks... I know. Chalk it up to fall and school starting and my day job travel heating up. I work in schools nationwide during the school year so I'm getting my body adjusted to time-zone hopping again. Last week was New Mexico, this week Arizona, next week South Dakota and I think Mississippi after that. I'm not sure I want to keep anything further in my head right now!

But I did want to pop in and give you some updates.

My alter ego Mia Jae had a release this week and is also featured on The Romance Studio starting today for the month of October. So, if you get a chance, drop by and check out these links.

New release: Lust, Lies and Tinsel Ties -- this is a great holiday menage! Very spicy and naughty, so beware. :)

And be sure to stop by The Romance Studio, if you can, to read Mia's interview.

In addition to all that, the last two books of The Matchmaking Chef series are now available. That means the entire series is ready for your reading pleasure!

Side Dish just became available on Fictionwise and it is now #7 on the bestseller list for Resplendence Publishing at FW.

Mate to Order, the last book in the series, just became available last week at Resplendence. Coming soon to Fictionwise!

I also wanted to let you know that I have a brand spanking new website for the matchmaking chef books, based on the chef herself, Suzie Matthews. You can visit her at Suzie Cooks!

We should see all of the books in the series together in one print volume after the first of the year.

So, that's my news! I hope everyone is doing well. Toodles! Off to work....
Post a Comment