Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas newsletter posted!

Good evening, everyone!

Just a quick note to let you know that I posted my Christmas newsletter this evening. If you are not on my subscription list, never fear, because you can access the newsletter via this link:


This month I've posted all of the holiday romance and erotica titles available at Resplendence Publishing. Wow! I didn't realize there were so many wonderful stories out there this year! Some are brand new and some were released last year but all of them are great stories.

So take a look when you get a chance. You might find one that tickles your fancy. [smile!]

By the way, if you are not a subscriber to my newsletter and you would like to be, just click here to visit my newsletter archive page. Click the link at the bottom of the page to sign up!


Post a Comment