Sunday, November 08, 2009

A nice little review for Mia Jae


Well, it appears that my naughty side, Mia Jae, is coming into her own. She received a very nice review this week from Coffee Time Romance -- a 5 cup review -- only the second one that a Resplendence title has received, I've been told. I guess being naughty has nice perks. :)

Lust, Lies and Tinsel Ties was released in late September and is part of the Red Garters, Snow and Mistletoe series from Resplendence. I really liked this part of the review:

Mia Jae has an amazing way of presenting her characters in such a realistic light with intriguing personalities that sucks the reader in. I was rooting for each character and emotionally invested in Jack’s happiness. I will be keeping this book on my TBR for any time I want to visit a good friend.

Click here for the full review!

Icing on the cake? The book went live on Kindle last night. Yes!

Thanks for indulging me. :) Now, back to writing (or twittering or something...)

Newsflash! The print anthology, Red Garters, Snow and Mistletoe, Volume II, is now available on Amazon!
Post a Comment