Monday, April 12, 2010

Falling for Grace is now on Kindle!

So you know, sometimes you just want to try something different...so try something different I did.

Last fall I received the rights back to all six of my old Kensington titles, and rather than try to publish them through an epub or small press, I decided to publish them myself. The result? Falling for Grace is now available for your Kindle!
As you can see to the left, the earlier published edition is still up on Amazon and there are used book stores that have it from time to time. I'm glad to be able to offer it in the Kindle format now, too.

And guess what? Since I've managed to tame the Kindle formatting beast, perhaps I will also foray into the print world and republish the print version again through Amazon's Createspace program. Why not?

For now, however, let's just celebrate this little accomplishment. I'm tickled pink and pleased as punch that I DID IT all by my lonesome. :)

You can find the blurb and except for Falling for Grace on my web site. It's just a click away!
Post a Comment