Thursday, July 15, 2010

TRS Release Party Winners!


Hi everyone. Thanks so much for hanging with me today at The Romance Studio Release Party. It was my first one and I had a blast. I also met so many new people! What fun.

If you are reading this you may have stopped by to see who the winners are for my contest. Well, guess what, you all are! I had a dozen entries and I decided that for your efforts, each and every one of you will get a copy of Better Than Chocolate!

And, one luck person, who is....drum roll...Brandy Walker! Will get both Better Than Chocolate and Romancing the Scone.

Congratulations!

I can't tell you how great it is to meet each of you and I hope our paths cross again in the future! I'll be sending your emails now with your contest wins.

Enjoy.

Maddie
Post a Comment