Saturday, September 04, 2010

Energized!

Saturday's are always a good day. And today, with a bright sunshiney sky, a crisp breeze blowing in the windows, and the cats soaking up the cool on the windowsills, I'm energized.

I want to go screaming through the streets, shouting, "Fall is coming! Fall is coming!" The best part of the year, at least for me. I LOVE fall.

So, with all of this energy, what to do today? Here is my list.
  • Blog (okay, doing that)
  • Mow the lawn and work in yard (much needed, been neglected)
  • Take a long walk.
  • Give my kitchen more than a lick and a promise.
  • And write. My SisterWriters and I set weekend writing goals once in a while and for this long weekend, mine is 5000 words. Hey, I have an October 1 deadline, I must get cracking.
And I think that's a pretty good list for the time being. What are your plans for this beautiful Labor Day weekend?
Post a Comment