Friday, December 02, 2011

The Bachelorette Party 101 Series is Complete!

About a year or so ago my daughter was the party planner for her older half-sister's bachelorette party. Of course, I was not invited, and that was perfectly fine with me. I am, afterall, way past the bachelorette stage of my life. But I did experience the party second-hand, voyeur-style almost, via Facebook.

I'm here to tell ya, the pictures posted were, um, questionable. So much so that I called my daughter and requested that she "unfriend" family members immediately!

The bottom line is that the girls were having a whole lot of harmless (abeit decadent) fun, and me? Well, I got a series out of it. Nice, huh?

The Bachelorette Party 101 Series by Mia Jae
So, the Bachelorette Party 101 Series was born and this week, the last novella in the series was released.

And yes, these titles are released under my Mia Jae pen name and they are, quite a bit more risque than the regularly-scheduled Maddie James title. But they  are cute stories, all with their humorous moments, and of course, laced with a heavy dose of naughty.

I Want, is book three, and here is the book blurb:




"I just want to get laid. And good."

As Dee looks up from her drink while sitting in the luxurious bar at the Seelbach Hotel after the uneventful-for-her bachelorette party, she swears a man is staring back at her in the mirror. Their gazes connect and hold, she turns, but no one is there. The sexual titillation that runs through her body at that moment frightens her almost as much as the fact that she’s pretty darned certain she’s seen a ghost. Earlier during the party, as pictures were snapped with digital cameras, the women all proclaimed to see orbs circulating Dee’s body. And Dee’s alone.


As the night rolls on, Dee experiences a ghostly encounter of the ménage kind that makes her believe in sex here, and in the forever after—which takes getting laid to a whole other level.

So, come walk a little bit on the wild side and check out these stories, if you like. Meet Mary Kate, Lainie, and Dee as they experience one night that changes each of their lives forever. I mean, how can you resist a runaway bride, a naive but brave party planner, and a ghostly encounter of the menage kind? Really, can you pass that up?

The entire series is available at Resplendence Publishing, and all titles are coming soon to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other online digital retailers. You can read more about my Mia Jae titles at www.miajae.com
Post a Comment