Tuesday, May 06, 2014

This blog.

This blog. Sigh.

This blog is sad. It's pitiful. It's not what it used to be. I know, I know. It's my own fault. Too busy. Blogging gets pushed to the back burner.

It's too bad, really, because there was a time I loved to blog. Loved it!

I hosted author interviews.

I posted about my books.

I did restaurant reviews and posted pictures of my cupcake wars.

I cooked. I decorated my house and shared pictures. I talked about my pets. I posted travelblogs.

You can probably find all of these if you looked in the archives.

That was the point back then. To be random. Write what I wanted when I wanted. Fun. Spontaneous. Life, Unedited.

Maybe that's when I had a life!

No, no. I have a great life! I do. I truly do! I mean, I can live in my pajamas and make the 15 second commute with laptop to my deck, if that's where I want to work. I make my own schedule and am my own boss. Win!

Then why am I not blogging? Argh. It's time to make a commitment.

I did create a cool and funky new header to my blog. See? *look up* That's something, right?

So, I am working on it. There is one thing I know. I need a schedule. Oh, and another thing. I'm moving my book bloggy stuff to another site. That's a decision, right? So all of my posts about my books and releases will now happen over here at Fiction Witches.  Yeah, that's me, too.

Watch for a schedule. I have ideas. It's likely to be random and unedited again, but it will be blogging, right? Oh yes. It will.  Stay tuned.


Post a Comment