Monday, October 06, 2014

Enchanted Lover and Entangled Blog Tour Schedule

It's going to be busy, busy, busy in my part of the world for the next couple of weeks, with two recent releases, and a new release this week, plus two blog tours and some Facebook release parties. Whew!

With the release of the Enchanted Lover boxed set, I'll be hosting each of the seven authors here on this blog for the next couple of weeks. I know you can't wait to hear from Margaret Ethridge, JC Wardon, Jan Scarbrough, Cheryl Norman, JM Kelley, Cat Shaffer, and me. JC Wardon will lead off tomorrow. I can't wait to tell you about her book, Mystic Thunder!

Today is the last day for pre-order of this boxed set. If you have already pre-ordered, thank you! If not, you can buy it, and have it in your device, tomorrow. The direct buy links are below. Did I mention this set is only 99 cents?


In the midst of this boxed set frenzy, I have a scheduled, 5-day blog tour Oct 13-17, for my release, Entangled, Book Three in the Soul Mates seriesI have 2-3 blog stops a day, in addition to the stops for the Enchanted Lover tour. Yes, busy!  But worth it and I have some really cool posts ready to share with you all.

I have set up a calendar of all of my events on my website, so if you feel inclined to stop by and visit, you can see where I will be. Here's the link to all of my appearances.

Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment