Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Coming Soon -- 2015?

I can't believe it's November. Wait. Where did October go? I mean, seriously? Who snatched it?

The days, weeks, months whiz by these days, more quickly now than when I was younger. and just when I stop to reflect on the year past, I realize I need to start concentrating on the one coming up. I guess that's why I started thinking about my 2015 appearances/events schedule. I knew that I had booked some dates but I really needed to get organized and get them all "calendarized."

Just in case you don't know, I keep a calendar of my events on my website. You can find it here.

If you want a quick sneak peek at where I'll be in 2015, I've posted the dates scheduled so far here below:

McQuixote Books & Coffee - Booksigning - February 1, 2014, Louisville

Author Faire - That Book Place - April 4, Madison, IN

A Day with the Authors Luncheon - April 25, Nashville


RWA National Conference - July 22-25, New York, NY

The Imaginarium Conference - Sept 11-13, Louisville

Kentuckiana Authors Book Blitz - Sept 19, Louisville (Palace Theater)

Novelist Inc 2015 - Sept 30 - Oct 4, St. Petersburg, FL

Maybe I'll see you at one of these events!
Post a Comment