Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Monday, Monday -- Maddie's #MondayMashup!

Hey folks! It's a new week at my blog and I'm starting off with a Mashup of news from the past week.  (okay, a day late but who's counting?) Here we go!

#RecentRelease -- In case you missed it, I've repackaged and re-released a couple of titles from my Bella Masters collection. Two for Christmas is a compilation of two of my menage a trois novellas with a Christmas twist. Also, Two for Christmas is now available in print, too! Also repackaged is The Bachelorette Party. Watch for news about this one in print soon too. Hopefully in next week's Monday Mashup! Check out this link for more details about my most recent releases.

#NowInPrint -- One of my goals for this year and next is to get all of my books in print -- even the shorter novellas! I'm pleased to share that one of my most popular cowboy books is now in print. Look for Parker, of the Montana McKennas, at your favorite retailer. You can also purchase direct from this link.

Maddie's Book News Today releases every afternoon. Feel free to follow me to get book related news and events. Fueled by paper.li.

Post a Comment