Monday, January 18, 2016

Maddie James #MondayMashup 1-18-2016

Morning folks! It's Monday so time for the mashup of all things going on with me. Hm... What's happening today?

Well first, you can find me guest blogging today over at Wild and Wicked Cowboys. Take a peek at my introductory post where you can find out more info about my sexy cowboys and their families. Ready to head out to Montana for a spell? I'm talking about my western books, what's out now, and what's coming. Mosey on over and take a peek


By the way, Parker is currently my top-selling book at Amazon. He's one fine brooding specimen of cowboy, isn't he? :)

Yesterday, the Soul Mates Trilogy was featured at My Romance Reads. Remember, this boxed set is on sale ONLY for the months of January and February and then the price will go back up to $6.99 for quite some time. This is the first and only time this set has been on sale, and I may not do it again. Now is a great time to get the entire trilogy for 99 cents (three full-length complete novels), in order to catch up on the series. Books 4 and 5 come out this year! Click here to see the My Romance Reads ad feature and details. 

Have you signed up for my newsletter yet? If not, you can do that easily right here. Click the newsletter link, add a few details, and you'll be eligible for monthly giveaways and advanced notice on my book releases, etc.

That's all for today. Happy Monday! ~Maddie
Post a Comment