Monday, January 04, 2016

Today's #MondayMashup from Maddie James

Whew. Now that 2015 is past, let's put that baby to bed and get on with the business of 2016! Even though I wrote 2015 on three documents this morning and had to correct, I'm ready for a new year. I'm betting most of us are.

I like fresh starts. Second chances. Whatever you want to call them. The new year is always an opportunity for those. How are you starting anew this year?

I'm just trying to stay on track with releases and marketing, although I am still playing a little catch-up from 2015. Oh well. Best foot forward! 

#CoverReveal. Hey! Check out the new cover for my next up-and-coming cowboy book! The Cowboy's Secret Baby is coming soon. This one was slated for release in December but has been delayed to, well, life. Yeah, it happens. This is the sequel to Rawhide & Roses that many of you have been waiting on. 

#Newsletter. My monthly newsletter went out yesterday. If you are not a subscriber, head over to this link and get signed up. I give away a book every month to one of my lucky subscribers! Yesterday's winner was Kathleen Bledsoe. I'll announce this in the February newsletter too. Want to take a peek at yesterday's news? Hit this link

#Sale! The Soul Mates time travel trilogy is on sale for the months of January and February. Normally priced at $6.99 for these three, full-length connected novels, this is a GREAT deal at $0.99. Grab it while you can at these retailers. 

(Note: at the time of this blog post, Barnes and Noble had not yet changed the price, so be sure to check the price there before you purchase.)



Post a Comment