Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Check me out. It's #WriterWednesday

It's #WriterWednesday and what do writers do? Well, I've been up since 5:30 a.m. hoping to write. Instead, I've checked on a couple of blogs, commented on one, posted to Twitter and Facebook and Google+, approved a print book for the marketplace, emailed a friend, made coffee, and shared a brief conversation with my sweetie. Oh, and what still needs to be done is walk the dog, eat something, take a shower, and review my day's work plan before I need to leave the house by 9 a.m. for a consulting gig.

When does the writing happen? Well, not today, obviously. Maybe later. Or maybe tomorrow. (I've got to stop subscribing to the Scarlett O'Hara philosophy of life...)

But that's the writer's life. Right? #writerwoes #procrastination #needtorethinkpriorities?

At any rate, you can find me today over at one of those blogs I visited this morning. I'm chatting today with NY Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Joan Reeves over on her Sling Words blog. Come by and learn about my latest release, Tempt MeI'm even giving away a print book by 10 p.m. EST this evening.

Come check me out! #itsawritersthing
Post a Comment