Monday, February 01, 2016

Maddie James #MondayMashup - Feb 1 2016

So, tomorrow we get to know if winter is staying or going, right? Don't forget to check on the groundhog's predictions. I'm all for jetting right on in to spring now. How about you?

Upcoming Release! My editor and I are in the final rounds of my next release. Wind Ridge will definitely be coming your way in February. This story has been rolling around in my head for years, and was actually written some time ago. It just needed a lot of work--and soon it will be ready.

Set in Kentucky horse country, this romantic suspense story brings Bekah McCauley back home to Kentucky after ten years in New York. She left the Big Apple under circumstances she'd rather not share with her family--yet--and all she really wants is time to heal and recover. But the fox hunter next door seems determined to infiltrate her peace and quiet--not only with his noisy fox hounds running amok over her land and trampling her garden, but with his Alpha male, take-charge attitude running roughshod over her heart.

Watch this space for release news coming soon!

My #Newsletter goes out on the first weekend of every month. This is where I share my monthly giveaway and others advanced news to my readers. If you haven't signed up yet to get this exclusive information, you can do that here before the next one comes out!

New cover! My October 2015 release, Tempt Me, has a new look. This book has been co-released by two entities. Vasko Books released this book at iBooks only. My own publishing imprint has published it to the remainder of the retailers and in print. The cover designed by Vasko definitely says it's a sexy book--and it is. But this book is also a romantic thriller--and I don't think the cover says that. I have no control over the cover at iBooks, but I can change it elsewhere and I have. Check out the newer, hopefully more suspenseful cover for Tempt Me!


Until next Monday. Have a great week!
~Maddie

Post a Comment