Friday, December 30, 2016

Blog Opportunity for Romance Authors

Authors!

I'm opening my blog back up for romance author features on Tuesdays and Fridays. Here are the details:

#TeaserTuesday
Authors can post a graphic teaser of a new release or a backlist book. A Teaser Tuesday post should include:

  • Book cover
  • Brief book blurb/description
  • Teaser (usually done in a graphic)
  • Link to an excerpt on your website (if you like)
  • Buy links




#FridayFeature
A Friday Feature post is for new releases only. It can include any and all of the bulleted items listed above, with the addition of a posted excerpt. Excerpts can be from books of any heat level BUT the posted excerpt cannot be X-rated. (This blog does not have an "adult" warning.)

Contact me to schedule your post before sending any information. You can check out my Events Calendar on my website here for any open Tuesday and Friday dates. http://www.maddiejames.net/2015/12/wheres-maddie-i-will-be-attending.html. Then let me know which date you prefer. First come, first served!

Allow as much advance lead time as possible. Once the post is scheduled, then include all of your content in an email or Word document and send to maddie@maddiejames.net. The more organized you are, the easier I can post! Thank you.

Besides being featured on this blog, your post will be shared to my Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest pages--and I'll feature at least one featured author each month in my newsletter!


Post a Comment