Monday, January 02, 2017

A New Year Monday Mashup

That's right. I'm bringing the Monday Mashup back for the new year. So, what just happened and what's coming up? Let's chat.

I have a Romance Sampler on sale right now and I blogged about it a couple of weeks ago on this blog and at Gems in the Attic blog. That sampler will be on sale for 99 cents only for the month of January, so check out the deets and grab it while you can. It's at all retailers in ebook.

Speaking of the Gems in the Attic blog, you can find me there once a month on every second Monday. I also blog at Wild and Wicked Cowboys on the 18th of every month. Come visit me there too!

Oooh, a little birdie tweeted in my ear that there is another sale upcoming. Perhaps at any minute! For the first time, Corporate Cowboy is going to be on sale for 99 cents. Yes. It's true. Watch for it....

And if you are so inclined, check out this new project of mine that has just launched. It's a blog for now with publications to come down the road. Can you #adult? If not, check this out.

The Home Ec Teacher's Guides to.... Just about everything. 

Coming up: Watch for romance authors Ginger Ring, Jan Scarbrough, Nancy Fraser, and Ruth Kaufman to make appearances on my blog in the near future!



Post a Comment