Monday, January 23, 2017

Today's #MondayMashup - January 23, 2017

Happy Monday!

In case you missed it....

I blogged at Wild and Wicked Cowboys last week. Come see where I am heading in June. Can't wait to hang out with so many of my cowboy author friends!

Romance authors Ruth Kaufman and Jan Scarbrough made appearances on my blog recently. If you missed their teasers, you can find them here.

Like chicken salad? See my Sunday Chicken Salad recipe here!

Authors! I have Tuesday Teaser blog post spots open starting February 7 and Friday Feature spots available beginning February 24. Give me a shout at maddie@maddiejames.net if you want to reserve a spot. Details are here! 

And don't forget, I have two sales going on right now. Both will end January 31, so grab them soon!






Post a Comment